Stans No Tubes DART Tubeless Tyre Repair Tool
|Stans No Tubes
It may look like a car cigarette lighter, but the Stans Dart is a pocket-sized tubeless tyre repair device that injects and securely anchors a chemically-reacting strip into any ride-delaying cut that may appear on your tyre. Ultimately filling larger voids that sealant alone may struggle to fill, the Dart is a real life saver when you're out in the sticks.
Attached to the rubber insert is a tiny plastic barb to prevent it from pulling out of the hole once installed. Furthermore the rubber is coated with a chemical that reacts with Stans sealant to set the material almost instantly within the hole. Then you simply hold the hole at 6 o'clock to saturate it, and away you go! (if your tyre still struggles to seal after 1 insert, more may be installed next to it.)
Any excess outer rubber will wear away as you ride, and a superlight construction means the nug cannot be felt, even when riding on tarmac with road tyres.
- Repairs large punctures and slices
- Reacts with Stan’s sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
- Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover
- Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures
- Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment
- Simple and easy to refill