Spread the cost - finance available on orders of £250 and above.
Finance is available on all orders with a balance of at least £250.
We work in partnership with V12 Retail Finance, an industry leading finance administrator with highly rated customer care.
Here's how it works, in six simple steps...
- Choose products to purchase from our website
- Give us a call to set up your account and reserve your chosen products with a deposit
- Select a finance option that suits you
- Complete application. You can do this online at home, or with the help of our team in store
- Within a few minutes, you'll receive notification of a decision
- Complete the electronic signature to finalise the agreement. We'll receive confirmation and process your order for dispatch
- What finance options are available?
- 0% Finance > Available on full price products (at RRP) . You can choose 6, 12, 24 or 36 monthly repayments
- 15.9% Finance > Available on discounted products (below RRP). You can choose 12, 24, 36 or 48 monthly repayments.
- Am I eligible to apply for finance? To qualify for finance, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are 18 or older.
- You, or your partner, are in full time employment, retired and receiving a pension, in receipt of a disability benefit, or self-employed.
- You have been a resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue this residency.
- You have a debit or credit card in your name and registered to the delivery address.
- You have a bank or building society current account.
How do I apply?
- Just give us a call on 01942 707646, or come and see us in our shop, and we'll get your application set up for you.
Can I apply for finance through the Winstanleys Bikes website?
- Not yet, but we should have this available soon.
How much deposit do I pay?
- A deposit is not necessary
What if my application is declined? Can I ask why?
- We are not made aware of the reason for any application being declined.
Can I have the order delivered to an alternative address?
- No. For security reasons and to protect against fraudulent applications, your order must be delivered to your home address.
I still have some questions, can you help?
- If you have any other questions about our finance partner V12, see their website at v12retailfinance.com
- Of course, our Customer Service Team who will be happy to assist - call us on 01942 707646 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Winstanleys Limited, trading as Winstanleys Bikes, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to credit broking.