Stans No Tubes Flow EX3 27.5-Inch Rim
|Brand||Stans No Tubes|
The Stan's Flow EX3 is an incredibly strong rim developed for enduro, downhill, and more demanding trail riding. Still lighter than competitors (580g for 27.5), the Flow EX3 is the ultimate rim for riders who push limits.
With slacker angles and better suspension, today’s trail bikes are more capable than many downhill bikes were only a few years ago. Factor in e-bikes, and it is clear consumers are riding heavier more capable bikes, and riding those bikes faster than ever. This rim can handle the fastest and most aggressive riders out there.
The EX3 does not replace the Flow MK3 - the MK3 is still one of the most versatile, durable rims out there, the EX3 is simply designed to take more abuse and is more suitable for E-MTB. A triple cavity 'Tiebeam' cross section makes the EX3 Stan's most impact resistant rim.
- Technology: RiACT, WideRight, BST, Tiebeam
- Internal Width: 29.0mm
- External Width: 32.6mm
- Depth: 17.9mm
- Hole Count: 32-hole
- Drilling Style: Symmetrical
- Color: Black Bead Blasted Finish (BBQ)
- Material: 6069 Aluminum Alloy
- Brakes: Disc only
- Weight: 580g (27.5) / 618g (29”)
- ERD: 564mm (27.5″) / 602mm (29″)
- ETRTO: 584×29.0 (27.5″) / 622×29.0 (29″)
- ISO: 27.5″x32.6mm / 29″x32.6mm
- Tape: 30mm
- Valve: Presta
- Max Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Pressure with 2.4″ Tire: 37psi
- Max Pressure with 2.8″ Tire: 26psi