Freestyle Jump Bikes use particularly low-standover frames which provide good levels of clearance to perform tricks over dirt jumps and park ramps. They generally use a low-travel suspension fork to take away a good portion of the landing force, and are predominantly equipped with a single-speed drivetrain for the lowest weight and lowest risk of damage. You also will find that they are much more compact than typical mountain bikes for very high maneuverability.
- Cube Flying Circus 2020 Bike£899.00 £899.00Recalculating RRP saving
- GT La Bomba 2020 Bike£599.99
- GT La Bomba Pro 2020 Bike£949.99
- Mongoose Fireball 26-Inch 2019 Bike£449.99 £449.99RRP £599.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Saracen Amplitude CR3 2020 Bike£949.99 £949.99Recalculating RRP saving