Bell Super DH Spherical Helmet
The Hard Charger
Built for the hard charger, the Super DH is most at home on steep terrain—featuring Spherical Technology and full DH certification. Spherical Technology’s Ball-and-Socket design, powered by Mips®, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash. The Super DH is loaded with additional features—including a 360-degree wraparound, tool-free removable chin bar beefy enough to satisfy the rigors of ASTM 1952 testing, a huge eyeglass- and goggle-friendly eye port, an adjustable-height visor, snap-in camera mount, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding, and a quality fit that is second to none. The end result is uncompromising protection and performance, and unparalleled versatility. The Super DH is ready to take World Cup DH runs on the chin, bang out bike park laps until the chairlifts stop running, or settle into hours of back-country uphill grinding in search of that perfect ribbon of high-consequence singletrack. Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.
Spherical Technology’s Ball-and-Socket design, powered by Mips®, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash.
Mips (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to help reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
Removable Chin Bar
Removable protective chin bar designed for trail riding adaptability. Attaches with a simple 3-step connection process — no tools required. [Warning: All chin bars have limits, and serious injury or death can occur. Read owner’s manual carefully before using your helmet.
Float Fit DH™
A minimalist yet robust and lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments.
Adjustable visor allows for sun protection and easy goggle storage.
Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.
Fidlock® is an easy-to-use magnetic buckle. This time-saving feature slides closed laterally for an effortless, secure fit.
Rubber grip on the back of the helmet keeps your goggle strap in place.
- Safety: Removable protective chin bar designed for trail riding adaptability. Attaches with a simple 3-step connection process — no tools required. Warning: All chin bars have limits, and serious injury or death can occur. Read owner's manual carefully before using your helmet.
- Construction: Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell, Progressive Layering™
- Ventilation: Overbrow Ventilation™
- Fit System: Float Fit DH™
- Weight: 860g (Size Medium)
- Certification: Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older, ASTM F1952-15 (DH), ASTM F2032-15 (BMX)
See It In Action
More from this brand
- Bell Avenue MIPS Helmet£39.99RRP £64.99Save 38%
- Bell Avenue HelmetFrom £29.99Save up to 54%
- Bell Lil Ripper Toddler HelmetFrom £29.99Save up to 33%
- Bell Lil Ripper Kids Helmet£33.74RRP £44.99Save 25%
- Bell Transfer Helmet£112.49RRP £149.99Save 25%
- Bell Trace Helmet£39.99RRP £49.99Save 20%
- Bell 4Forty Helmet£44.99RRP £74.99Save 40%
- Bell 4Forty MIPS HelmetFrom £44.99Save up to 50%
- Bell Avenue LED Helmet£39.99RRP £79.99Save 50%