Bell 4Forty MIPS MTB 2019 Helmet
The 4Forty MIPS has a sturdy all-mountain design with good coverage and a fusion in-mold construction which bonds the shell to the liner for better durability. Added MIPS technology further reduces the risk of impact injury, and it features a Float Fit adjustment system for a reliably secure fit.
Other notable features include the Sweat Guide padding to wick moisture away from the brow and eyewear, 15 vents that effectively channel airflow to keep you cool, and an adjustable visor that can accommodate both goggles and glasses. It also comes in at an impressive 380g (M).
- Fusion in-mold construction - EPS liner is bonded to Polycarbonate shell for added sturdiness
- MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) fitted - Slip plane technology to reduce obscure impact forces
- Sweat Guide padding wicks moisture away from the brow and keeps eyewear clear
- Goggleguide adjustable visor is goggle and glasses friendly - The visor can also be removed completely
- 15 vents total for comfortable airflow
- No-Twist Triglides keep the chin straps properly positioned
- 380g for Medium (55-59cm)