Hope Floating Disc Brake Rotor
Hope Technology is based in Lancashire, North UK and operates a 24-hour facility to produce premium quality CNC machined and anodised bike parts. Their top-notch products range from hydraulic disc brakes, hubs and wheels, stems and cranks to high output lights, and much more. The precision and tolerance of their products guarantees the highest performance and longevity.
Hope's floating discs have been redesigned with a wider braking surface to enable them to be used as a replacement on many other braking systems in addition to their own. Highly vented, with additional heat managing properties from the rivets and Aluminium CNC'd spider, these rotors don't mess about and have an extremely long life.
- Stainless steel braking surface riveted to an aluminium central spider
- Offers a significant weight saving over standard rotors
- Floating design deals with changes in temperature
- Sizes from 140mm to 225mm for all applications
Please note: Some aftermarket brake systems may not be directly compatible with the Hope rotors as the caliper body or tabs may interfere with the rivets on the rotor. It has been found that the mounting tabs on Shimano XT M8000 and SRAM Guide calipers interfere with the rivets when the wheel turns, and filing the inner edge of the tabs may be required in order to avoid collision. This however will void the warranty for your brake and we (Winstanleys Bikes) do not actively encourage this.
More from this brand
- Hope Tech 3 Duo Complete Lever / Master Cylinder£170.00 £170.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Hope Tech 3 Duo X2 Front and Rear Disc Brake£310.00 £310.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Hope Tech 3 Duo E4 Front and Rear Disc Brake£350.00 £350.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Hope RX4 Road Disc Brake Caliper£63.75 £63.75RRP £80.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Hope Fortus 26W Pro 4 26-Inch Rear Wheel£212.00 £212.00RRP £265.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Hope Fortus 26W Pro 4 26-Inch Front Wheel£128.00 £128.00RRP £160.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving