Hope E-Bike Crank
Hope Technology is based in Lancashire, North UK and operates a 24-hour facility to produce premium quality CNC machined and anodised bike parts. Their top-notch products range from hydraulic disc brakes, hubs and wheels, stems and cranks to high output lights, and much more. The precision and tolerance of their products guarantees the highest performance and longevity.
Due to the unique stresses and pedalling action on E-Bikes, strong shorter cranks are a must. It’s an area that we feel many manufacturers have taken literal short cuts – using a 175mm crank and drilling the pedal mount further up the crank.
We know there is a better way, and have taken the forgings used in our well proven mountain bike cranks as a starting point. As we machine our components in house, we can ensure our 155 and 165mm e-bike cranks offer a true advantage by machining any excess material from the end of these shorter cranks. We have also selected material specifically for stiffness and durability in this high stress area.
The end result is a crank with all the stiffness, strength and reliability that Hope is known for, but one that is truly optimised for E-Bike usage.
- Designed for maximum ground clearance
- Self extracting system for easy fitting and removal
- Available in 155mm and 165mm length
- Optimised Q-factor for compatibility with most frame/motor combinations
- Arms available in Black, Blue, Red, Silver, Purple and Orange
- Proudly Designed, Tested and Manufactured in Barnoldswick, UK
- Weight: 472g
More from this brand
- Hope Pro 4 Boost Rear Hub£180.00
- Hope Fortus 35W Pro 4 29er Rear WheelFrom £265.00
- Hope 5-Bolt Retainer Ring£38.25RRP £45.00Save 15%
- Hope Fortus 30W Pro 4 29er Front WheelFrom £136.00Save up to 15%
- Hope Fortus 30W Pro 4 26-Inch Rear Wheel£225.25RRP £265.00Save 15%
- Hope PF46 Stainless Steel Bottom Bracket - 30mmFrom £89.25Save up to 15%
- Hope Fortus 35W Pro 4 27.5-Inch Boost Rear WheelFrom £225.25Save up to 15%