Giant ToughRoad SLR1 2022 Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
When the pavement ends, the adventures begin. Climb a rugged mountain pass, roll through gravel, or venture onto forest trails. Toughroad slr lets you do it all.
The frameset is constructed with ALUXX SLR, Giant’s lightest grade of aluminium, and a composite fork.
Comfort and Stability
Flat-bar frame geometry puts rider in a position that balances efficiency with confidence on rough roads, paths or trails.
Integrated Rack Mounts
Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
A lightweight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame and smooth-handling composite fork work together to take the edge off bumpy roads and trails. Fast-rolling 700c wheels and tubeless tires give it a smooth, efficient ride quality. Integrated disc brakes produce smooth stopping power and control on all types of terrain, in any weather. The flat handlebar and more upright position put the rider in control on all types of terrain, and the innovative D-Fuse seatpost reduces shocks and vibrations on rough roads and trails.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminum, Disc
- Forks: Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive steerer, Disc
- Crankset: ProWheel RPP 521P, 32 / 44 Tooth With Chainguard Small: 170mm, Medium: 170mm, Large: 175mm, X-Large: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: ProWheel Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M4100, 11 x 42 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X10 with Missing Link
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 2 x 10 Speed
- Front Brake: Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Rims: Giant Double Wall Aluminum
- Front Hub: Alloy, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub: Alloy, 28 Hole
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Front Tyre: Giant Sycamore S, 700 x 50c, FlatGuard Deflect 2
- Rear Tyre: Giant Sycamore S, 700 x 50c, FlatGuard Deflect 2
- Handlebars: Giant Contact XC, 31.8mm Small: 64cm, Medium: 68cm, Large: 68cm, X-Large: 68cm
- Stem: Giant Contact, 8-Degree Small: 60mm, Medium: 70mm, Large: 80mm, X-Large: 90mm
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, Alloy, 350mm
- Saddle: Giant Sport
- Pedals: Platform
More from this brand
- Giant Talon E+ Sport 2022 Bike£2,499.00
- Giant Roam E+ GTS 2022 Bike£2,499.00
- Giant Talon E+ 29er Sport 2022 Bike£2,499.00
- Giant Stance E+ 1 29er 2022 Bike£3,999.00
- Giant Stance E+ 2 2022 Electric Bike£2,974.99RRP £3499.99Save 15%
- Giant Fathom E+ 2 2022 Electric Bike£2,999.00
- Giant Escape 3 Disc 2022 Bike£549.00