Giant Diversion Mens Bib Tights
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
The new all-weather Diversion Thermal Bib Tights keeps out wind and water, thanks to the innovative ProTextura fabric technology. The Diversion Bib Tights are light, thanks to strategically placed exposure areas which reduce bulk but still offer protection from the elements.
Inside, the ThermTextura fabric helps to keep in heat generated from the body, but removing moisture to keep the rider warm and dry. Part of the Diversion range.
- ProTextura fabric features waterproof and windproof (0 cfm) protection with high breathability in key exposure areas
- ThermTextura inside thermal protects from wind chill while retaining heat and transferring moisture to keep you warm
- Race fit, aerodynamic cut to elevate cycling performance
- Elegant, functional reflective elements for visibility
- Pre-shaped cuts for knee and leg panels
- UPF 50+