Garmin Rally RS100 Power Meter Pedal
Bring Power To Your Pedals
Rally RS100 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This single-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding.
- It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring total power, cadence and more
- Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with Look Keo cleats
- Edge® cycling computer compatibility makes software updates and data uploads easy
- Sync data to your favourite apps for even more analysis and data sharing
- Ready for more? Easily upgrade to a dual-sensing system at any time.
Perfectly Designed To Help Yourself Push
Impeccably Designed Pedal
Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, these sleek pedals install like any pedal. And they’re quick to transfer between bikes.
By precisely measuring your cadence and forces detected on the left pedal, Rally RS100 doubles the value to provide total power. Want more metrics? Upgrade later to the dual-sensing system.
From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round. A transferable spindle can be installed in Rally RS road or Rally™ XC off-road pedal body kits (each sold separately).
For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favourite SHIMANO SPD-SL cleats in mind.
Make sure you’re ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.
Pair Rally RS100 with compatible Edge cycling computers and the Garmin Connect™ app1 for easy data uploads and software updates. Even connect with the Tacx® Training App when you take your ride inside.
More Ways To Train
Rally RS100 brings power data to third-party apps1 such as Strava, TrainingPeaks®, TrainerRoad and more.