Garmin Rally XC200 Power Meter Pedals
Your next power move starts at your pedals. Rally power meters are designed to seamlessly transfer between bikes to provide advanced cycling dynamics to help you ride more efficiently and improve over time. Rally dual sensing power meters (RK200, RS200 and XC200) measure total power, cadence, left/right balance and where in the pedal stroke you're applying power. Rally single-sensing (RK100, RS100 and XC100) provide total power and cadence. What's more, the transferable spindle can be installed in the pedal body kits to keep cyclists riding year-round.
Bring power to your off-road rides
Rally XC200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you’re on or where you're riding.
Impeccably Designed Pedal
Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, these sleek pedals install like any pedal. And they’re quick to transfer between bikes.
Advanced Cycling Dynamics
In addition to total power and cadence, Rally XC200 measures much more. These metrics help you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to help you improve.
For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favourite Shimano SPD cleats in mind.
From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round. A transferable spindle can be installed in Rally RK road or Rally RS road pedal body kits (each sold separately).
Make sure you’re ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.
Measure power from your left leg versus power from your right leg to get a better look at how symmetrically you’re producing power.
Seated Vs. Standing
Track the amount of time you spend in each position, and gauge position effectiveness.
Get a clear look at where you’re producing power in the pedal stroke.
Platform Center Offset
Ensure proper cleat position by keeping track of where power is applied on the pedal.
Pair Rally XC200 with compatible Edge cycling computers and the Garmin Connect app for easy data uploads and software updates. Even connect with the Tacx Training App when you take your ride inside.
More Ways To Train
Rally XC200 brings power data to third-party apps such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, TrainerRoad and more.
- It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring total power, cadence and more
- Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with SHIMANO SPD cleats
- Edge cycling computer compatibility and the Garmin Connect app makes software updates and data uploads easy
- Sync data to your favourite apps1 for even more analysis, data sharing and route planning
- It’s more than just watts. Advanced cycling dynamics show left/right balance and more
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
- water resistance.: IXP7
- Maximum rider weight: 105kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Cleat type: SHIMANO SPD
- Q-factor: 53mm (55mm with provided 2mm washer)
- Stack height: 13.5mm
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Weight: 444g
In The Box
- Rally XC200 pedals
- Cleat hardware
- 55mm Q-factor washers