Gazelle Grenoble C5 HMB Belt Step-Through 2023 Electric Bike
Royal Dutch Gazelle has been making bicycles in Dieren, Gelderland, in the Netherlands for more than 125 years. Our bikes are light, high quality and comfortable. We are always thinking about how our design can be smarter and the technology of our e-bikes even more innovative. Gazelle makes about 250,000 bicycles a year. We do this with passion and dedication!
Touring is a pleasure with the Grenoble C5 HMB. You can get on and off easily, sit upright comfortably and have a good view of your surroundings. Thanks to the powerful motor you can stop and go wherever you want.
It looks sporty and is comfortable to ride. The Grenoble C5 HMB has wide tyres and sprung components, so you'll hardly feel any bumps. It is also quiet, thanks to its belt drive, which requires little maintenance. If your route is hilly, you'll enjoy its powerful assistance. The hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a quick stop at junctions.
- No chain, but a durable belt
- Powerful, hydraulic disc brakes
- Leather handlebar grips and a gel seat add a luxurious touch
- No hill is too steep for the powerful motor
Luxurious Finish, Experience More Comfort
Details often make the difference. That's also true of the Grenoble C5 HMB. This e-bike has leather handlebar grips. They not only fit nicely in the hand, but also give the e-bike a luxurious touch. The gel seat also improves the appearance and comfort level. This saddle absorbs the bumps, which will certainly be welcome when you are on a longer ride.
Belt Drive: Quiet & Low Maintenance
A big plus of the Ultimate C380 HMB is the Gates belt drive. In fact, a belt drive has several advantages over the classic chain drive. To begin with, a belt drive is very quiet and requires little maintenance. Unlike a chain, you don't have to lubricate it and it lasts three to five times longer.
Controlled, Safe Braking
With an advanced e-bike like the Ultimate C380 HMB, you want to be able to brake safely without thinking about it. Hydraulic disc brakes are therefore indispensable, as they provide the braking power and the precision for controlled braking at all times — even when it's raining or the roads are wet.
Powerful, Mid-Drive Motor
The Grenoble C5 HMB features a powerful Bosch Performance Line mid-drive motor. Neither headwinds nor hills are a problem with this bike. The battery is integrated into the frame design and therefore completely hidden. This lowers the centre of gravity and thus improves road holding.
Bosch Performance Line Motor
Discover new places with Bosch's quiet, yet powerful motor
Bosch Smart System
The Bosch Performance Line gives you everything your cyclist's heart desires. Smooth and powerful assistance that will never let you down. With 75 Nm torque you can handle any terrain. Highly recommended for the demanding cyclist.
Efficient Integrated Power Source
Bosch's lithium-ion batteries are among the most advanced on the market. Their intelligent battery management system guarantees a long life, while the efficient energy control optimises your bike's range. With the integrated 500- or 625-Wh battery, you'll always have enough range. The battery is secured in the frame with a lock. You can easily remove it from the bike using the bike key, so you can recharge the battery anywhere.
Maximum Range (500Wh): 130 km
Bosch Intuvia 100
The Bosch Intuvia 100 display is detachable and is wirelessly connected to your bike. The display is easy to read in all conditions. All of your important ride data is easily accessible via the LED Remote at the end of the handlebar. You don't have to worry about your display's battery running out of charge. All settings can be controlled via the LED Remote at the end of the handlebar without having to reach for the display.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Lightweight Hydro-Formed Aluminium Frame With 68.5° Headset Angle And 69.5° Saddle Tube Angle
- Fork: Aluminium, 40mm Travel
- Hub Drive: 5-speed Shimano Nexus
- Chain: Belt
- Front chainwheel: 46 Tooth
- Rear chainwheel: 34 Tooth
- Brakes: Disc brake with hydraulic control, 180mm Front, 160mm Rear, Tektro HD-T280, 2 piston
- Brake Levers:
- Gear Shifters:
- Rims: RODI Viper
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus
- Handlebar: Aluminium, comfort
- Grips: Gazelle Aero leather
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Plus, Royalgel
- Seat Post: Sprung Seatpost, 27.2mm Clamping Diameter
- Kickstand: Ursus Mooi
- Motor: Mid Drive Bosch Performance Line (75Nm)
- Battery: Li-ion
- Display: Bosch Intuvia 100
- Max Assisted Speed: 25 km/h
More from this brand
- Gazelle Orange C8 HMB Step-Through 2023 Electric BikeFrom £2,679.00
- Gazelle Paris C7 HMB Step-Through 2023 Electric BikeFrom £2,079.00
- Gazelle Ultimate C5 HMB Belt Crossbar 2023 Electric BikeFrom £3,529.00
- Gazelle Ultimate C5 HMB Belt Step-Through 2023 Electric BikeFrom £3,529.00
- Gazelle Ultimate T10 HMB Crossbar 2023 Electric BikeFrom £3,329.00
- Gazelle Ultimate T10 HMB Step-Through 2023 Electric BikeFrom £3,329.00
- Gazelle Avignon C8 HMB Step-Through 2023 Electric BikeFrom £3,329.00
- Gazelle Ultimate C380 HMB Step-Through 2023 Electric BikeFrom £3,829.00