Giant Control Tank Tubeless Tyre Inflator
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
The Control Tank is there for when your conventional track pump just won't cut the mustard seating tubeless tyres. Some work, some don't, but you need that initial burst of air to seal the bead against the rim, all the way around, and this conveniently-sized inflator holds 1450cc of injected air to get the job done straight away.
- Material: Steel tank
- Tank volume: 1450cc
- Gauge: No gauge, pressure release switch
- Base: Two tough plastic feet
- Valve: Auto Head™ - Presta and Schrader
- Handle: Easy carry handle
- Features: Instant 1-shot air release for seating tubeless tyres
- You will need a track pump to pressurise this tool