Sram DUB Bottom Bracket
SRAM is a privately owned American manufacturer of bicycle components, which can be found on all types of bicycle worldwide. They specialise in transmission, brake, suspension and wheel systems and offer their components under various other brand names such as Rockshox, Zipp, Quarq, Truvativ and Avid.
The new SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB™ spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
Things to remember
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Gutter Seal Technology™ drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Significantly lighter than GXP® system
- Gutter Seal Technology™
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- ISO 4210 compliant.
- Bottome Bracket-frame interface: English / BSA 100mm, English / BSA 73mm, English / BSA 83mm
- Crank-Bottom Bracket interface: DUB
- Bearing type: Standard
- Spindle diameter: DUB
- Cup material: Aluminium