Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000 Front Derailleur
Recalculating RRP saving
Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000 double front derailleur. Light and precise actuation makes for a crisp and easy gear shift every time.
Options for clamp and braze-on fitment (braze-on shown).
- Ultegra front derailleur with toggle link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally
- Toggle link design is light action with short lever movement and less effort at the end of shifting stroke
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level, especially under heavy load
- Forged wide link cradles the axle pivot at both ends providing a smooth shifting swing
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets without sacrificing shifting performance on bikes with 135 / 142 mm O.L.D.
- Cable tension is adjustable
- Added frame support bolt for more stability under load
More from this brand
- Shimano FC-M6000 10-Speed Triple Chainset£104.99 £104.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Shimano FC-M6000 10-Speed Double Chainset£104.99 £104.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Shimano Deore BR-M6000 I-Spec II Hydraulic Disc Brake£74.99 £74.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Shimano ME701 SPD Shoes£169.99 £169.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Shimano MW501 DryShield SPD Shoes£102.99 £102.99RRP £139.99Save 26%Recalculating RRP saving
- Shimano MW701 SPD Shoes£189.99 £189.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Shimano MF-TZ500 7-Speed Freewheel£24.99 £24.99RRP £29.99Save 17%Recalculating RRP saving