Shimano CN-HG54 10-Speed Chain
HG-X Chain uses a directional design with specifically shaped inner and outer plates to optimise shifting over the chainset and cassette. Will work on 1x, 2x and 3x10 drivetrains. High quality construction and chromising treatment together make a very durable and reliable component that will live through hundreds of rides.
- Outer plates developed to reduce chain suck.
- Inner plate developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running.
- Assured durability through a chromising treatment on link pins, and the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates.
- Open design of inner links increases mud shedding ability.
- Mushroomed pins give unsurpassed side-plate retention, enabling the chain to far exceed the BS/ISO standard for breaking force.
- Optimised for Shimano 10-speed HG-X MTB drivetrains only.
- Corrosion-resistant grey finish on inner and outer plates.