RockShox Recon Silver RL 2021 Fork
Rockshox have been developing and innovating mountain bike suspension systems since the early 90's and have boasted dozens of models through the decades. They also produce the only hydraulic dropper seatpost currently available - the lauded Reverb. Now owned by SRAM, their quality components speak for themselves.
With optimized material concentrated at the brace and seal area, outstanding stiffness and steering precision, axle spec of either 9QR, 15x100mm, or 15 x 110mm, and available eMTB configured fork options with fender mounting points, Recon Silver is an all-around performer suited for any MTB or eMTB bike.
Motion Control damping is seemless, effective, and offers a simple low-speed compression adjustment coupled with a blow-off valve.
Boost is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger Tyres and wider, stiffer wheels.
- eMTB endorsement options with short and full fender mounts are appropriate for all e-bikes (15 x 110mm)
- Motion Control™ damping featuring Low Speed Compression adjustment to lockout
- Fast Black finished 32mm steel upper tubes match significant stiffness with a premium look
- 15 x 110mm versions fit Tyres up to 2.8" without fenders - use of a full fender will reduce Tyre clearance
- Wheel Size: 27.5", 29"
- Travel: 100mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm
- Spring: Solo Air
- Fork Offset: 37mm (27.5"), 42mm (27.5"), 42mm (29"), 46mm (27.5"), 46mm (29"), 51mm (29")
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Upper Tube Type: 32mm Straight Wall Steel
- Max Tyre Width: 62mm, 81mm
- Minimum Rotor Size: 160mm
- Damper Type: Motion Control