RockShox Monarch RT3 DebonAir Rear Shock
Rockshox have been developing and innovating mountain bike suspension systems since the early 90's and have boasted dozens of models through the decades. They also produce the only hydraulic dropper seatpost currently available - the lauded Reverb. Now owned by SRAM, their quality components speak for themselves.
Silky smooth shock absorption in a compact lightweight package. Ideal for short to mid travel XC and trail bikes, the Monarch RT3 offers rebound adjustment and 3-mode lockout to tune to your surroundings.
- External rebound adjustment
- 3-position lockout (open, pedal, lock)
- Fast black coated stanchion with etched sag gradients
- Schrader air valve
- Weight: 215g for 165x38mm
- Available options: 152x31mm, 165x38mm, 184x44mm, 190x51mm, 200x51mm, 200x57mm, 216x63mm
Many stroke lengths are available - if your preferred option isn't listed please contact us.
More from this brand
- RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 DebonAir 2016 Rear ShockFrom £328.62Save up to 29%
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 15x100 Taper 29er 2020 Fork£499.99RRP £695.00Save 28%