RockShox Judy Silver TK Remote 2021 Fork
Rockshox have been developing and innovating mountain bike suspension systems since the early 90's and have boasted dozens of models through the decades. They also produce the only hydraulic dropper seatpost currently available - the lauded Reverb. Now owned by SRAM, their quality components speak for themselves.
Premium performance at down-to-earth prices. Judy Silver now has new options available to support compatibility with short and full fenders. Judy Silver TK level forks give you stiff steel upper tubes and TurnKey™ lockout.
Solo Air gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds.
Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
If you happen to hit a big rock when you have your fork locked out, TurnKey’s patented blow-off design absorbs the unexpected hit instantly. When you think about it, it’s kind of noble.
Boost is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger Tyres and wider, stiffer wheels.
- New graphics package with E-MTB endorsement option (15 x 110mm)
- TurnKey lockout gives 'on/off' control
- Fits Tyres up to 2.8" (15 x 110mm)
- Fast Black finished 30mm steel upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look
- Plush coil spring or highly tunable Solo Air spring
- Wheel Size: Choose 26", 27.5" or 29"
- Travel: Choose 80mm, 100mm, 120mm or 130mm
- Steerer Tube: Choose 1.5" Tapered or 1-1/8" Straight Aluminium
- Spring: Solo Air
- Fork Offset: Choose 40mm (26"), 42mm (27.5"), 46mm (29"), 51mm (27.5") or 51mm (29")
- Maximum Rotor Size: 185mm, 210mm
- Upper Tube Type: 30mm Straight Wall Steel
- Max Tyre Width: 58mm, 62mm, 81mm
- Minimum Rotor Size: 160mm
- Damper Type: Turnkey