RockShox Judy Gold RL 2021 Fork
Rockshox have been developing and innovating mountain bike suspension systems since the early 90's and have boasted dozens of models through the decades. They also produce the only hydraulic dropper seatpost currently available - the lauded Reverb. Now owned by SRAM, their quality components speak for themselves.
Premium performance at down-to-earth prices. With axle and steerer options to match any spec, aluminum upper tubes, and Motion Control™ damping, Judy is a great option for MTB and eMTB bikes alike.
Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
Solo Air gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds.
Motion Control damping is seemless, effective, and offers a simple low-speed compression adjustment coupled with a blow-off valve.
Boost is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger Tyres and wider, stiffer wheels.
- eMTB endorsement option (15 x 110mm)
- Highly tunable Solo Air™ air spring
- Motion Control™ damping featuring Low Speed Compression adjustment to lockout
- Fast Black finished 30mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look
- Fits Tyres up to 2.8" (15 x 110mm)
- Wheel Size: Choose 26", 27.5", 29"
- Travel: Choose 100mm, 120mm, 80mm
- Spring: Solo Air
- Fork Offset: Choose 40mm (26"), 42mm (27.5"), 46mm (29"), 51mm (27.5"), 51mm (29")
- Maximum Rotor Size: 185mm, 210mm
- Upper Tube Type: 30mm Straight Wall Aluminum
- Max Tyre Width: 58mm, 62mm, 81mm
- Minimum Rotor Size: 160mm
- Damper Type: Motion Control