RockShox Boxxer Ultimate 2021 Fork
Rockshox have been developing and innovating mountain bike suspension systems since the early 90's and have boasted dozens of models through the decades. They also produce the only hydraulic dropper seatpost currently available - the lauded Reverb. Now owned by SRAM, their quality components speak for themselves.
More than 20 years ago, BoXXer changed the DH world when it hit the scene, featuring Charger 2.1™ damper for unrivaled control between the tape. Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and race-proven Maxima Plush damping fluid all work overtime to reduce friction, noise, and provide lasting fork performance all the way to the finish corral.
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
Boost is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger Tyres and wider, stiffer wheels.
Maxima Plush Fluid
Developed with the world's fastest racers, on the world's toughest circuits. Maxima Plush Fluid is designed to protect from suspension wear, reduce friction, and silence damper noise while maintaining a consistent feel in all temperatures.
Charger 2.1 Damper
Completely re-designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the new Charger 2.1 increases confidence and control over every trail.
Everyone loves a good collaboration, which is why we’ve been working with SKF, the world’s highest-performance seal manufacturer, for over 5 years. Together we’ll provide ultra-low friction wiper seals, less fatigue, and unmatched suspension feel, all while keeping the dirt where it belongs- because no one wants dirt in there.
- Completely re-designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the new Charger™ 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail
- Charger™ 2.1 RC2 damper featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust
- New ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- New Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- New foil graphics
- BoXXer Red Signature color option
- Highly tunable DH-specific DebonAir™ spring offers a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel
- Wheel Size: Choose 27.5", 29"
- Travel: Choose 180mm, 190mm, 200mm
- Spring: Debonair
- Fork Offset: Choose 36mm (27.5"), 46mm (27.5"), 46mm (29"), 56mm (29")
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Upper Tube Type: 35mm Straight Wall Aluminum
- Max Tyre Width: 81mm
- Minimum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Damper Type: Charger 2.1 RC2