RockShox 35 Gold RL 2021 Fork
Rockshox have been developing and innovating mountain bike suspension systems since the early 90's and have boasted dozens of models through the decades. They also produce the only hydraulic dropper seatpost currently available - the lauded Reverb. Now owned by SRAM, their quality components speak for themselves.
With bigger bikes, there come bigger demands. Thankfully, we created the 35 to offer great performance and value. Whether you are e-powered or 'au naturel', 35 Gold checks the box with our proven DebonAir™ air spring and Motion Control™ damping. 35 Gold versions are available with mounting points for optional short or full fenders. All told, you may wonder how we packed so much quality and performance into such a wallet-friendly package.
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Motion Control damping is seemless, effective, and offers a simple low-speed compression adjustment coupled with a blow-off valve.
Boost is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger Tyres and wider, stiffer wheels.
Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
- New E-MTB endorsement options with fender mounts are appropriate for all E-bikes (1.8" taper available)
- New graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact
- Motion Control™ damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout
- Highly tunable DebonAir™ spring offers a consistent feel throughout the travel
- Fits Tyres up to 2.8" (without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce Tyre clearance)
- Fast Black finished 35mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look
- Wheel Size: Choose Choose 27.5" or 29"
- Travel: Choose Choose 100mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm
- Spring: Debonair
- Fork Offset: Choose 37mm (27.5"), 44mm (27.5"), 44mm (29"), 51mm (29")
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Upper Tube Type: 35mm Straight Wall Aluminum
- Max Tyre Width: 81mm
- Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
- Damper Type: Motion Control
- Fender Compatibility: Full Or Short, 3 Point And 2 Point Mounts