Raleigh Pop 16-Inch 2020 Kids Bike
Raleigh is arguably one of the most recognised bicycle companies in the world. Dating back to its UK inception the late 1800's and producing childhood dream bikes such as the Chopper and Burner, they have a rich history and have played a major part in the world of cycling. Their current models have a certain nostalgic aura about them and they are of excellent value and quality.
The Pop 16 has been designed for adventures. Our internal cables minimise the risk of potential incidents and our aluminium brake levers have been designed to be operated by little fingers. We've added non-slip pedals, carefully colour matched to the bike design and puncture protection tyres to keep your little one moving!
The fun colour scheme and classic cream frame make this a stand out piece, and results in a bike that is as unique as the rider.
Aluminium frame; for your child's first experience of cycling an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre
- Internal cables; hides the cables away by running them through the frame minimising the risk of potential accidents and helps to create a clean simplified design
- Rigid cro-moly forks: designed to be strong and lightweight
- Aluminium V-brakes; fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; when your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front V-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium / resin brake levers; can be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Lo-rise handlebars; based on market research parents of older children preferred handlebars with a lower rise that would give an improved riding position but, still allow their children to be more aware of their surroundings
- Narrow 1.5 tyres with puncture protection and a modern style tread pattern suitable for riding on all surfaces, cleverly coloured for fun
- Aluminium rims; give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non-slip pedals; fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Double chain guaRD; protects your child's fingers from the sharp edges of the chain
- Rear mudguaRD; an essential piece of kit designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the rear tyre
- Graphics applied under a clear coat; by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer they will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips, cables, tyres; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children?s range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design.
- Brake Lever: Resin Bracket Aluminium Lever, 2 Finger, Adjustment Screws
- Brake Type: Alloy V Brake
- Fork: Cro-Moly, Rigid, 25.4mm
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, MTB, round tubing, internal cables
- Frame Shape: Crossbar
- Handlebar: Steel, 500mm Wide, 60mm Rise, 6 Degree Backsweep
- Headset: Steel 8 Piece
- Rim: Aluminium 16" Single Wall 20 Hole
- Stem: Steel Quill - 25.4mm
- Saddle: Junior, Bumper, CP Rails
- Seat Clamp: Aluminium, 31.8
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2 X 200mm
- Front Wheel Hub: Steel 20 Hole, Nutted
- Rear Wheel Hub: Steel 20 Hole, Nutted
- Tubes: Standard 16" Schrader Valve
- Wheel size: 16-inch
- Bottom Bracket: Steel 5 Piece
- Chain: 1/2" X 1/8"
- Crankset: Steel 24T, 1 Piece, 102mm Aluminium Crank
- Pedals: Resin Junior, Rubber Non Slip Pads, 9/16"
- Sprocket: 16T