Race Face Direct Mount Narrow/Wide Alloy Chainring
Raceface is a 20-year strong producer of performance mountain bike components and body protection. They specialise in many finishing components, spanning across the drivetrain, wheels, cockpit and seating arrangements. They offer multiple tiers of componentry made with Alloy and Carbon to suit riders of all levels, whatever your budget.
RaceFace direct mount narrow/wide Alloy chainring that utilises RaceFace's proprietary Cinch spline system. Replaces the spider of RaceFace Cinch cranks and mounts easily with the same 3-bolt fitment.
Provides excellent chain retention without the need for a chain device (although can still be used with a device) and the 4mm thick profile is stiff under load whilst remaining lightweight.
- 7075-T6 Aluminium construction
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness
- 9, 10, 11, 12 speed compatible
- Black, green, orange, purple, blue and red options in 30T, 32T, 34T and 36T
- Works with RaceFace Cinch cranks only
More from this brand
- Race Face Indy D3O Elbow Pads£35.96RRP £44.95Save 20%
- Race Face Dewey Youth Gloves£31.95
- Race Face Trigger Shorts£79.95
- Race Face Flank Leg D3O Knee/Shin PadsFrom £65.15Save up to 28%
- Race Face AEffect Pedals£80.96RRP £89.95Save 10%
- Race Face Next R 35mm Carbon Bars£99.96RRP £124.95Save 20%
- Race Face Respond Stem£34.46RRP £42.95Save 20%