Race Face AEffect Pedals
Raceface is a 20-year strong producer of performance mountain bike components and body protection. They specialise in many finishing components, spanning across the drivetrain, wheels, cockpit and seating arrangements. They offer multiple tiers of componentry made with Alloy and Carbon to suit riders of all levels, whatever your budget.
Introducing the AEffect pedal. Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom-loading pins. Shorter spindle design shaves weight making it perfect for trail bikes while the chromoly axle and bottom loading hex traction pins ensure it can take abuse and perform double duty on your DH rig. Hidden grease access port allows for on bike maintenance.
- Thin concave platform.
- Reduced spindle length saves weight.
- Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security.
- Hidden / Grease access port for extended life.
- Built For: Trail/AM/FR/DH
- Body Material: 6061-T6 ALUMINUM
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Height: 15-16.9mm
- Platform Size: 101x100cm
- Bearings: Cartridge bearings and DU bushings
- 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
- Weight: 375g