Bliss Team Knee Pads
Bliss specialises in the production of ultra-lightweight and maneuverable yet highly-impact absorbant body armour for off-road cycling and snowsports. Unsatisfied with the current availability of Robocop-esque elbow, knee and body armour, Matthias Ascher and his likeminded team got straight to work. The rest is Blisstory.
The Bliss Team knee pads are a high performance option for Downhill, Enduro or Trail Centre-type riding. Designed in partnership with the Madison Saracen Factory Pro Team, so they've certainly been put through their paces.
Take on some of the worlds toughest tracks with confidence thanks to the SynARG shock absorbing foam, which is 3D moulded for the perfect fit. With an ergonomic cut, you'll be able to wear these pads on long rides without issue and the adjustable elastic Velcro straps allow a secure hold which won't slip. Carefully selected materials enhance breathability and keep you cool and dry.
- Pre-curved ergonomic cut for a perfect fit
- 3D molded SynARG high performance shock absorbing foam
- Stretch Kevlar Knee Cover
- Intensified material at knee area
- Adjustable elastic straps for enhanced fit
- Perforated neoprene enhances venting and moisture control
- CE EN-1621-1:2012 Level 2 safety standard
- 50% Rubber, 20% PU Foam, 10% Elastan, 10% EVA, 10% Nylon