661 Evo Short Sleeve Compression Jacket
661 was established just before the turn of the millennium and they have since developed a massive catalogue of quality protective equipment to keep you covered whilst doing what you love. Full face, trail and freestyle helmets, elbow, shin and knee pads, gloves, body armour and shoes, as well as a concise range of seasonal apparel...
The EVO short sleeve jacket is built to ride fast. With strategic D3O® pads and panels, vented compression fabrics and mobility patterns the EVO family stands alone.
D3O® smart foam material hardens on impact yet flexes while riding. Fit and technology aside the redesigned EVO collection helped launch the Padlock Connection System, which completely prevents pad migration before and during an impact. With EVO and Padlock you will never have to compromise ever again.
The Padlock connection system is unique to 661. Our Padlock technology inner-connects to 661 protection pieces so your pads won’t migrate while riding or in the event of a crash. The core of our system is the EVO Jackets and shorts that can snap into an array of our elbow and knee pads.
Goodbye protection migration! Lock it and forget it.
- Removable D3O® in the Shoulder meeting CE 1621:1 standards and CE 1621:2 certified D3O Viper back protection
- Back D3O® pocket doubles as hydration pocket for your water bladder
- Laminated EVA foam designed to work with your moving body and protect while promoting airflow and providing comfort
- Wide neck opening, raised stomach panel, under arm cut outs, elbow openings, and full zipper all contribute to comfort while riding.
- Padlock connection system for attachment to your chamois and keeps jacket from riding up
- Small: Chest: 89 - 94cm, Waist: 68 - 74cm
- Medium: Chest: 96 - 101cm, Waist: 74 - 79cm
- Large: Chest: 104 - 109cm, Waist: 79 - 84cm
- X-Large: Chest: 112 - 117cm, Waist: 84 - 89cm