POC Ventral Air SPIN Helmet
POC is a Swedish innovator and manufacturer of next level body protection and apparel for cycling and snow sports. Their prime motive is to potentially save lives and dramatically reduce the consequences of accidents, working alongside anatomy specialists and athletes alike to produce the best hardware possible.
POC's new performance helmet is designed to deliver coolness in ways like never before. With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the helmet provides a supreme cooling effect over the whole head.
Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days in the saddle. Winner of the coveted Design and Innovation Award 2019, the Ventral Air SPIN works to enhance a riders aerodynamic profile and minimize drag. Specific airflow zones enhance ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimized trailing edge reduces turbulence.
The exceptionally lightweight Ventral Air SPIN has been developed according to POC's whole helmet approach. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, delivering an ideal balance between weight and safety. POC's patent pending silicone pad technology system SPIN also features. Practical features include a lightweight size adjustment system that guarantees a personalized fit, and an eye garage for easy and secure storage of eyewear when not in use.
- Structurally optimized helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design.
- Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Features POC’s patent-pending silicone pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light-weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used by EF Education First Pro Cycling Team.
- Comes in both matt and gloss colors.
- Sizes - Small (50-56), Medium (54-59), Large (56-61)
- Weight - 230 g CE (Size M), 270 g in CPSC and AS/NZS (Size M)
More from this brand
- POC Coron Air SPIN Helmet£159.99 From £159.99Save up to 38%Recalculating RRP saving
- POC VPD Air Leg Pads£49.99 £49.99RRP £70.00Save 29%Recalculating RRP saving
- POC Trabec MTB Helmet£69.99 £69.99RRP £110.00Save 36%Recalculating RRP saving
- POC Omne Air SPIN Helmet£99.99 £99.99RRP £140.00Save 29%Recalculating RRP saving
- POC Tectal MTB Helmet£119.99 £119.99RRP £175.00Save 31%Recalculating RRP saving
- POC Octal Road Helmet£119.99 £119.99RRP £220.00Save 45%Recalculating RRP saving
- POC Ventral SPIN Road Helmet£169.99 £169.99RRP £270.00Save 37%Recalculating RRP saving