Oakley Trillbe X Sunglasses
Oakley is THE brand for high-performance, unsurpassed eye protection for lifestyle and sport. Offering various extensively-developed technologies such as Prizm lenses and anti-slip Unobtanium rubber contact points, and with discipline-specific models spanning across cycling, snow, motor, field and water sports, there is an Oakley eyepiece just for you.
Designed for small to medium faces, this comfortably lightweight addition to the Trillbe™ Collection has a softly rounded front with a sculptured keyhole bridge, and its stem architecture takes vintage style into modern territory.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O-Matter™ frame material
- Frame suitable for small to medium
- Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance colour, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- UV Protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 4 base lens curvature
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses: Power range +2.00 to -5.00
- High Definition Optics: Oakley's patented High Definition Optics (HDO) eliminates distortion to give you clearer, sharper, and more accurate vision.
- Impact Protection: Oakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.