Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses
Oakley is THE brand for high-performance, unsurpassed eye protection for lifestyle and sport. Offering various extensively-developed technologies such as Prizm lenses and anti-slip Unobtanium rubber contact points, and with discipline-specific models spanning across cycling, snow, motor, field and water sports, there is an Oakley eyepiece just for you.
With his brother Jesse acting as his creative director, snowboarding superstar Shaun White worked closely with Oakley during the creation of HOLBROOK. Together they went back to vintage styles like the original Oakley FROGSKINS then set out to distill their own vision of American cool. HOLBROOK is a timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s and 60s, the icons who inspired youth with their own brand of defiance. Who was the legend? He was sometimes a loner and sometimes a leader, an everyman who lived by a code, stood up for what was right and did what needed to be done. You wouldn't call him a man's man because that macho crap meant nothing to him. What you saw was what you got, including dust from the open road and a look that said he might be gone tomorrow because nothing could hold him.
The name "HOLBROOK" came from a similar inspiration. HOLBROOK is a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona that sits on the outskirts of the painted desert and the petrified forest. It's a classic western badland that epitomizes a spirit of exploration and adventure found in those traveling along Highway 66 in the 50's and 60's.
Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O MATTER® frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure PLUTONITE® lenses that filter out every ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards to give you superior clarity and protection. Multiple lens/frame combinations are available. Choose one with Oakley HDPolarised lenses for filtering that cuts more than 99% of reflected glare. The versions that come with IRIDIUM® lens coating reduce even more glare while balancing light transmission.
- Optimised peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
More from this brand
- Oakley Soft Vault Sunglasses Case£13.99 £13.99RRP £19.99Save 30%Recalculating RRP saving
- Oakley Frogskin Sunglasses£59.99 £59.99RRP £99.99Save 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Oakley Frogskins Crystal Collection£69.99 £69.99RRP £94.99Save 26%Recalculating RRP saving
- Oakley Jawbreaker Prizm Road Sunglasses£119.99 £119.99RRP £174.99Save 31%Recalculating RRP saving
- Oakley Radar EV Path Prizm Road Sunglasses£104.99 £104.99RRP £175.00Save 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Oakley Prizm RadarLock Path Replacement Lenses£44.99 £44.99RRP £59.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses£69.99 £69.99RRP £100.00Save 30%Recalculating RRP saving