Feedback Sports Omnium Portable Trainer
This simple portable, fork-mount design is optimized for travel, pre-race warm-up, and those cold, wet days at home.
The Omnium turbo trainer utilises Internal Progressive Resistance (IPR): delivering a real-road feel with virtually zero noise and ARC Technology which allows you to take your pre-race warm-up to the next level with enough resistance for high-intensity intervals.
The Omnium will not wear race tyres like rear-locking trainers. Every aspect was designed for the travelling racer and the home training enthusiast.
- Folded dimensions 25.75 x 9.28 x 8.1 (65.4 x 18.4 x 20.6cm)
- Total weight 13.2lbs (6.21kg)
- Rider weight weight limits 300lbs
- 4" double wall aluminium drums with built in cooling
- Progressive magnetic resistance within roller drums (ARC Technology)
- Accommodates wheel sizes 650B, 700c, 26" & 29", wheel base from 840mm to 1200mm
- Accommodates forks with standard QR, 12 & 15mm thru axles as well as 15 x 110 thru axles
- No assembly required, simply unfold, mount your bike and ride!
- Bearings are greased and sealed, for maintenance-free operation
- Includes Tote Bag