Northwave X-Trail Shoes
The X-Trail MTB shoe features a highly durable Michelin sole which allows for comfortable walking and riding with its balanced levels of flex. The upper is also resistant to abrasion with reinforced panels and is also water resistant. 3 Velcro straps allow the fit of the shoe to be fine tuned for optimum comfort.
- Designed for walking and riding - Explorer sole has a calibrated stiffness midsole for optimal power transfer with an ideally flexible medial zone
- 28% more abrasion resistant than TPU, the Michelin rubber tread provides excellent grip on all surfaces
- Extremely comfortable 3D mesh upper coated by a highly protective and wear resistant film with strategically placed impact-resistant reinforcements
- 3 lightweight asymmetrical velcro straps reduce pressure on the foot
- Optional SPD conversion (Removable blanking plate)
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention