Muc-Off 60mm V2 Tubeless Valves
Muc-Off is a renowned British brand that specialises in bicycle and automobile cleaning products as well as personal bodycare. Offering a comprehensive range of duty-specific concoctions and tools for every aspect of component cleaning, and also various ointments and balms to keep your skin healthy if you're regularly subjected to the elements.
Introducing Muc-Off's V2 tubeless valves with a new Tyre Insert Air Flow System. Featuring 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allowing them to be compatible with most tubeless tyre inserts and allow your tubeless sealant fluid and air to flow freely when running tubeless tyre inserts. Muc-Off also upgraded them to aircraft-grade 7075 aluminium to be lighter and stronger than before!
Tubeless just got an upgrade. Introducing the Muc-Off V2 Tubeless Valves. Stronger, lighter and easier than ever to inflate tyres. Available in 10 eye-popping colours, you can add some custom bling to your ride and be sure to provide the perfect seal for your wheels. Take a closer look at what makes the V2 tubeless valves better than ever.
- Precision machined from aircraft-grade 7075 aluminium
- Tyre insert air flow system that allows the tyres to be inflated easier
- Includes Valve Core Removal Tool (integrated into spare alloy cap)
- 7075 aluminium machined valve stem and cap
- 4mm machined allen key slot for easy installation / removal
- Includes valve core removal tool (integrated into spare alloy cap)
- Supplied with various rubber bases to optimise fit with multiple rim types
- Suitable for MTB, gravel, and road
- Presta valves only
- 2x 7075 aluminium tubeless Presta valves
- 2x Valve caps
- 2x Locking nuts
- 1x Valve core removal tool (doubles as a spare valve cap)
- 3 x Pairs of rubber bases for size choice
- Firstly, remove the valve cap, locking ring and o-ring from the valve stem.
- Then choose the correct rubber base for your rim type. Rims with a curved rim section will use the circular rubber base. Rims with a square rim section will use the square rubber base. Slot this on down to the bottom of the valve stem. (If you find your rim has a larger valve hole and the smaller circular fitment is too loose, use the larger circular fitment to plug the hole)
- Now push the valve stem into the hole in the rim and push it right the way though. Then place the rubber 0-ring onto the valve stem and slide it all the way down until it meets the rim.
- Screw the locking ring onto the valve stem and tighten down above the o-ring. This sandwiches between the locking ring and the rim. Push firmly down on the valve base inside the rim as you tighten the locking ring. Keep pushing until the locking rick is hand tight and the rubber o-ring squashes out. This way you know you've created a good air tight seal.
- TIP - don't over tighten as this can cause leaking. Finish by screwing on your preferred valve cap.
- Use the valve core removal tool (integrated into spare alloy cap) to remove the core and fill with no puncture hassle tubeless sealant and inflate! Job Done.