Liv Vall-E+ 2 2022 Womens Bike
Every ride justs got more epic.
Key Performance Factors
Accessible and Reliable
Access to new trails and experiences is easily within reach thanks to the up to 170 km* range of the ultra-reliable EnergyPak Smart 500Wh battery. The SyncDrive Sport motor, powered by Yamaha, delivers 70Nm of torque and has six speed control settings, with a maximum 350% support. *Actual range depends on several factors including weight, elevation, terrain and acceleration.
Along with the integrated speed sensor, the EnergyPak Smart battery is integrated into the downtube and easily accessible.
Smart Assist Technology smooths out bumps, and the handlebar-mounted RideControl Dash is makes it easy to select pedal assist functions and view battery levels.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tyre pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
- Extreme: 34 miles / 55km
- Good: 68 miles / 110km
- Ideal: 111 miles / 180km
Frame and Forks
- Frame: ALUXX Aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" Head Tube, 141mm Boost QR, ISS, EnergyPak Plus Range Extender Compatible, Integrated KS18 Kickstand Mount
- Forks: SR Suntour XCR 32 Coil LO Boost 29/27.5 120mm travel, Tapered 1½ - 1⅛" steerer, lockout
- Crankset: FSA Comet E-Bike crank arm set FSA MegaTooth Direct-mount 1X steel 36 Tooth
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 10-speed, Shadow+
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M4100-10, 11-46 Tooth, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimised
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Front Brakes: Tektro HD-M280, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Brakes: Tektro HD-M280, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M280
- Rims: Giant XCT 29" / 27.5" Tubeless Ready 25mm e-bike optimised
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-MT401-B
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-MT200-B
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Rekon 2.4", EXO, 60 TPI
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Rekon 2.4", EXO, 60 TPI
- Handlebars: Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8 x 690mm, 750mm (X-Small - Small: 690 / Medium - Large: 750)
- Grips: Liv Comfort Ergo Microtech Plus
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Liv Sport
- Pedals: Aluminum Platform
- Motor: SyncDrive Sport, 70Nm, Powered by Yamaha
- Battery: EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-IonEnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- Display: RideControl Dash, full color LCD screen
- Controller: RideControl Dash, full color LCD screen
More from this brand
- Liv Tempt 1 2022 Womens Bike£849.00
- Liv Tempt 29 1 2022 Womens Bike£849.00
- Liv Tempt 29 1 2021 Womens Bike£729.00
- Liv Flourish 1 Womens Bike£749.00
- Liv Rove E+ 2022 Womens Bike£2,499.00
- Liv Embolden E+ 2 2022 Womens Bike£3,499.00
- Liv Embolden E+ 1 2022 Womens Bike£3,999.00
- Liv Tempt E+ Sport 2022 Womens Bike£2,499.00