Liv Sylvia Saddle
An exceptional mountain bike saddle that's purpose built to support an aggressive riding style.
A mountain bike saddle needs to perform as much as any other component on your bike, and Liv’s Sylvia saddle rises to the challenge for top performance. This saddle delivers ultimate satisfaction when your sit bones are under pressure, regardless of the length of your adventure or experience level. With strategically placed extra-soft foam and supportive yet cosy design structures, the Sylvia saddle relieves pressure for the comfortable climbing support you need while giving you the confidence to rail corners, jumps, and descents.
This high-performance saddle has been designed for and tested by our pro racers, to prove that it can step up to the demands of the most aggressive trail rides. With sought-after features like padded edges, a flexible saddle base and a sleek surface you can move freely around, finding your position off the back of the bike, out of the saddle climbing, or cornering has never been more intuitive. The saddle nose has been designed for top performance, giving you a small downward tilt for aggressive climbing and a slightly longer nose for control and contact during corners and descents. Plus, you’ll experience the feel of a custom fit with High-Elastic Particle Technology, adding support you where you need it most along with superior pressure relief.
Lightweight, strong steel rails.
Extra-soft foam strategically placed for extra protection of soft tissues.
Padded edges for side and rear shock absorption.
Optimized Long-Nose Design
Optimized saddle nose design is downwardly tilted for climbing clearance and longer for extra contact with inner legs during cornering and descending.
Saddle base edges flex for maneuverability.
Built-In Particle Padding
Built-In high-elastic Particle Technology provides superior pressure relief and support.
- Lightweight, strong steel rails
- Extra-soft foam strategically placed for extra protection of soft tissues
- Padded edges for side and rear shock absorption
- Optimized saddle nose design is downwardly tilted for climbing clearance plus longer for extra contact with inner legs during cornering and descending
- Saddle base edges flex for maneuverability
- Built-In high-elastic Particle Technology provides superior pressure relief and support
- Glossy surface allows smooth transitions on and off the saddle
- Weight: 335g
- Rail: Steel
- Rail Size: 7mm
- Shell: PP
- Width: 150mm
- Length: 277mm
- Stack Height: 43mm
- Cover: Microfiber
- Padding: High-Elastic PU + Bulit-in Particle
More from this brand
- Liv Vall-E+ 2 2022 Womens Bike£2,999.00
- Liv Flourish 2 2022 Womens Bike£679.00
- Liv Devote Advanced Pro 2022 Womens Bike£4,899.00
- Liv Avow Pro 2 2022 Womens Bike£3,499.00
- Liv Tempt 4 Womens 2022 BikeFrom £449.65Save up to 15%
- Liv Bliss 3 Disc 26-Inch 2020 Womens Bike£310.25RRP £365.00Save 15%