Kinesis Tripster ATR V3 2020 Frameset
The ATR legacy is built upon foundations of exploration, new experiences, and expanding horizons.
The new ATR V3 Titanium frame is more beautiful and more capable than ever, thanks to several refinements over the much-loved and highly respected V2, and the addition of our new carbon Range fork with additional load carrying ability.
The ATR is designed with input from Kinesis UK ambassadors across the globe, informing the details that make a difference out on the road and trail. So whether your next journey is a Himalayan expedition or a British local overnighter, the ATR V3 is the perfect complement to your spirit of adventure.
- All new tube set with coloured laser etching
- Flattened seat stays for rear end compliance
- Updated geometry with new sizing structure
- New Kinesis ‘Range’ adventure fork with cargo mounts
- Increased clearance for 700x45 and 650x50 tyres
- Three bottle cage mounts with multi position options on the down tube and seat tube
- Wireless, electronic and 1x / 2x mechanical gearing compatible
- Mudguard mounts
- 142x12mm Thru Axle rear spacing
- 100x12mm Thru Axle front fork
- GW ‘Switch Lever’ axles front and rear
- 68mm threaded BB
- 31.6mm seat post
- Kinesis designed tapered headset with ACB bearings
- Sizes: 50 / 52 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 60 / 62cm
- Warranty: 5 years
- Supplied with Range fork, headset, Titanium seat clamp, front & rear through axle, frame ports and cable guides
- Weight: 1.88kg (56cm with hanger and all fittings)
- New Tube Set: Cold drawn seamless 3Al/2.5V titanium tubing and machined headtube, for ultimate strength and rider comfort.
- New Kinesis Range Fork: Newly designed load carrying carbon fork for even bigger adventure. As with the frame, compatible with 700x45c tyres.
- New Seatstay/Seattube Junction: Greater weld area for additional strength and improved aesthetics.
- Improved Cable Routing: Exit window on downtube and cable outer stops replace the downtube opening and plastic cable guide for lower maintenance. Frame compatible with all mechanical and electronic groupsets.
- GW Switch Lever Thru Axles: Clean and simple design with a removable lever.
- New Laser Etched Decal: A touch of custom styling and colour on the minimal branding.
- Anti-Shock Tuning: Flattened seat stays for improved vibration damping.
- Kinesis Rider Fit Geometry: Better fit and more consistent handling for a wider range of riders. Two smallest sizes have a semi sloping top tube for greater seat post extension and greater comfort. Longer reaches (recommended for use with shorter stems) mean there is less toe overlap on smaller sizes.
More from this brand
- Kinesis Integrated Headset£24.99
- Kinesis GTD Titanium Frameset£1,540.00RRP £2200.00Save 30%
- Kinesis GTD V2 Titanium Frameset£1,760.00RRP £2200.00Save 20%
- Kinesis Aithein Disc Frame£559.99RRP £799.99Save 30%
- Kinesis Aithein Frame£525.00RRP £750.00Save 30%
- Kinesis Fend Off MudguardFrom £44.00Save up to 20%
- Kinesis R1 2020 Bike£1,500.00
- Kinesis RTD Frameset£722.50RRP £850.00Save 15%