Kinesis Tripster AT Frameset with Columbus Fork
The Kinesis Tripster AT (All Terrain) takes inspiration from the acclaimed Tripster ATR to make it an amazing all-round adventure / gravel / cyclocross bike with over 45mm tyre clearance.
The frame is made with resilient 7046 'Kinesium' Aluminium tubing to make it super tough and light, paired with a Columbus Futura Gravel thru-axle fork for excellent vibration management, boosted compliance and a reduced weight. The rear axle is a 12x142 thru-axle to balance the chassis, while the mudguard, rack and various bottlecage eyelets make it suitable for practically any job.
Smooth welds, internal cable routing, skinny seatstays, flat disc mounts, hydroformed downtube and machined tapered headtube all add up to give the Tripster AT a super clean aesthetic - guaranteed to look the part AND exceed performance expectations, whatever your choice of components.
- Tough lightweight 7046 Kinesium tubeset with tapered machined headtube
- Comes with Columbus Futura Gravel Disc 12mm axle fork
- 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2mm seat post (slim for compliance)
- Inboard Flat-mount disc mounts (maximum 160mm rotors)
- Seat stay mounts for mudguards and pannier racks.
- Bridges on chain stay and seat stay for fender mounting, runs 40mm tyres with full mudguards
- Beyond gravel capability with over 45mm tyre clearance
- 3 x bottle cage mounts for extra carrying capacity or storing a tool keg
- Rear 142 x 12mm and front 100 x 12mm Thru-axles included
- Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gear systems
- BSA threaded BB for real world low maintenance riding
More from this brand
- Kinesis GTD Titanium FramesetFrom £1,980.00Save up to 10%
- Kinesis R1 2020 Bike£1,275.00RRP £1500.00Save 15%
- Kinesis Tripster ATR V3 2020 Frameset£1,980.00RRP £2200.00Save 10%
- Kinesis RTD Frameset£765.00RRP £850.00Save 10%
- Kinesis Tripster AT 2019 Bike£1,980.00RRP £2200.00Save 10%
- Kinesis G2 2019 Bike£1,350.00RRP £1500.00Save 10%