Hope Direct Mount Stem
Hope Technology is based in Lancashire, North UK and operates a 24-hour facility to produce premium quality CNC machined and anodised bike parts. Their top-notch products range from hydraulic disc brakes, hubs and wheels, stems and cranks to high output lights, and much more. The precision and tolerance of their products guarantees the highest performance and longevity.
The Hope Direct Mount stem mounts to the top crown on the forks of your DH bike. Direct mount stems allow you keep the front end of your bike as low as possible and keeps your bars close to the fork steerer, for the most responsive steering possible. Keeps the weight down too!
- CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aluminium
- Stainless steel bolts supplied
- 40mm length
- 18mm rise
- To suit 31.8mm bars
- FOX40 models, 2009 onwards
- All Rock Shox Boxxer forks
- Marzocchi 888 and 380 models, 2013 onwards