Can I cancel my order?
- If your order hasn't shipped yet, you can always cancel it (unless it's something that was custom made just for you).
- If it's been shipped out but you haven't received it yet, you can definitely cancel it - please contact us and we'll sort out the best way of doing this. Not accepting delivery won't automatically cancel it.
- If you've received it, you can change your mind and return some or all of your order for up to 14 days after receipt. The goods must be in appropriate condition - please see our full returns policy
- If you've received it more than 14 days ago, we may not be able to help, but please contact us anyway and we'll talk about it.
Do I get a full refund?
- Yes, unless you're cancelling your order after you receive it and anything has been damaged or misused. If the value of the goods is diminished by any amount as a result of handling beyond what is necessary, this amount will be recovered from the refund value.
- This includes standard delivery fees - if you chose to pay extra for special delivery, we can only refund up to the standard amount.
- It doesn't include any delivery costs you pay when sending it back (unless it was faulty)
- The refund will be put through within 14 days of us receiving the returned goods, or just within 14 days if the order has not yet shipped. It may take a few days to appear in your account after we process it.
- Refunds will be made via the same means used to pay.
- Confirmed faulty items may be eligible for a refund or partial refund, taking account of the use you have had since delivery.
Why can't I get refunded immediately? You took the payment immediately!
It will usually take a few days for a card refund to go through. Sadly, we can't do anything about this, it's part of how card payments work. Although you can see payments going out of your account immediately, it takes a few days to get through to us, and it also takes a few days to go back.