Halo Twin Rail Multi Dual Compound MTB Tyre
This Black/Grey Dual Compound version of the Twin Rail Halo Tyre features a hard wearing standard durometer centre with softer compound outer areas for increased grip in extreme cornering situations. It features has a unique, patent-pending design with 2 central ridges (or rails, hence the name) for reduced buzz on hard surfaces. The "sleepers" between rails give traction on loose surfaces and overlapping low profile studs avoid lateral flex to give positive steering during hard cornering. It runs on a wide range of pressures making it perfect for almost all conditions, both on and off-road.
- Dual Compound for Improved Performance and Increased Tyre Lifetime
- Overlapping low profile studs to avoid lateral flex during hard cornering, to give positive steering
- Suitable for both front or rear wheels
- Knurled ground contact points
- High quality lightweight carcass
- Built-in puncture protection system
- Sizes: 2.2" x 24" or 2.0" x 26"
- Colour: Black/Grey
"Stands out from the norm" MBUK Magazine