Giant Rev Comp MIPS Helmet
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Designed for everyday road riding performance, the Rev Comp follows in the footsteps of the pro-level Rev, a favorite among WorldTour riders including CCC team rider Greg Van Avermaet.
This all-rounder introduces some new features to optimize its comfort, protection and versatility. It has 16 vents to maximize airflow, a Cinch Pro fit system for quick and comfortable fit adjustment.
Other features include integrated magnetic light mounts for riding in low-light conditions or at night.
Protected for 12 months by Giant's Helmet Crash Replacement Service.
- Integrated MIPS - Multidirectional Impact Protection System - to actively reduce the force of angled impacts
- AirFlow 16-vent cooling system is enhanced by three large center vents
- In-mold Polycarbonate shell with lightweight EPS foam provides maximum protection without compromising comfort
- Lightweight, comfortable LiteForm webbing wraps around the head for a secure and comfortable fit
- Locking cam buckles keep the LiteForm webbing anchored securely
- TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents
- The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors
- Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort
- Numen+ Link TL magnetic mount integration