Giant Recon TL 200 Rear Light
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
The Recon TL 200 has a compact design, an integrated power indicator, complies with the ANSI safety standard and is IPX7 waterproof certified. Additionally, the smart light sensor can auto adjust the light output, day or night, to ensure you can be seen all the time. A perfect package.
- Maximum output to 200 lumens
- ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime
- Waterproof to IPX7 standard
- Two-lens focused and dispersed optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Light memory mode
- Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost and Prompt series helmets
- Compatible with saddle rail mount, providing optimal angle for visibility