Giant Contact Switch Dropper Seatpost
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Trail conditions change in the blink of an eye - transition from steep climbs to gnarly descents and never skip a beat with the all-new Contact Switch seatpost. Available in 3 travel options, 100, 125 and 150mm, Switch uses a 2X remote so you can lower and raise your saddle in an instant.
- Material: Aluminium
- Length: 350mm / 395mm / 440mm
- Travel: 100mm / 125mm / 150mm Respectively
- Fit: 30.9mm internal cable route only
- Weight: 580g (440mm) excluding remote and cable
- Features: Dual seal design
- Inner cable supplied