Giant Adjustable Bike Stand
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
The Giant Adjustable Bike Stand holds the rear axle to support the bike upright, and will fit bikes with 20" - 29" wheels. Weighted powder coated steel keeps even heavier E-Bikes upright, with rubber contact points protect expensive finishes.
There's even a conveniently placed slot for long cage derailleurs to sit.
- Black powder coated steel
- Adjustable height with single pull tab
- Suitable for 20" - 29" wheel bikes
- Rubber contact points for protection
- Slots for rear derailleur and rear tyre
More from this brand
- Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2 2020 Bike£2,999.00 £2999.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trinity Advanced 2020 Bike£1,899.00 £1899.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trance E+ 3 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£3,599.00 £3599.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trance E+ 1 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,499.00 £4499.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trance E+ 0 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£5,499.00 £5499.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trance Advanced Pro 2 29er 2020 Bike£3,999.00 £3999.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trance Advanced Pro 1 29er 2020 Bike£4,499.00 £4499.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trance Advanced Pro 0 29er 2020 Bike£8,499.00 £8499.00Recalculating RRP saving