Fox SLS Spring
Fox Racing Shox, as it is officially branded, began as a motocross suspension component business in the mid 70's and has since flourished into a pioneer of premium suspension systems for mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, trucks and even snowmobiles. Their research and development is continuous to ensure you get the ride of your life.
The Fox SLS Spring is a replacement part for you Fox Rear Shock. SLS stands for "Super Light Steel", which is a lighter option than the standard steel springs. These springs are actually lighter than titanium, but at a more affordable price.
A proprietary surface treatment and stress relief process removes residual stresses from the spring, allowing them to withstand higher stresses. Each spring is optimized by using a smaller wire diameter and fewer coils, creating a lighter spring.
All SLS springs are orange and are marked with their spring rate in lbs/in (in 25 lb increments) and the maximum travel of the shock that they are designed to be paired with.
More from this brand
- Fox 34 Float Factory FIT4 Boost Tapered 2020 ForkFrom £823.65Save up to 15%
- Fox Ranger Block Short Sleeve JerseyFrom £34.00Save up to 15%
- Fox Ranger Wind Womens JacketFrom £56.25Save up to 25%
- Fox Ranger Wind JacketFrom £56.25Save up to 25%
- Fox Ranger Short Sleeve JerseyFrom £34.00Save up to 15%
- Fox Off Beat T-ShirtFrom £19.80Save up to 10%
- Fox End Of The Line T-ShirtFrom £19.80Save up to 10%
- Fox Dropframe Pro Two Tone HelmetFrom £135.00Save up to 25%
- Fox Dropframe Pro Driver HelmetFrom £135.00Save up to 25%