Feedback Sports Sprint Repair Stand
Meet the new Sprint stand, from Feedback. A great new addition to the range, it's especially suited to high end carbon frames, or bikes that are otherwise awkward to clamp in a regular workstand. It has flexible mounting options to accomade pretty much any type of dropout. Out of the box its compatible with 100mm front qr dropouts, or 130/135mm qr rear dropouts. But adaptors are available for 15mm and 20mm front through axles, alongside 135 x12 and 142 x 12 bolt through rear axles. Coupled with its light weight (5.9kg) and compact size, its the perfect stand for race days, and work on the road. Or even if you're just tight for space.
- 360° rotation with fully adjustable fork and bottom bracket position.
- Weight 12.6lbs. (5.7kgs.)
- Light weight anodized aluminum tubing will not rust.
- Work Height 30"-48" (76cm-121cm)
- Base Diameter 46" (116cm)
- Folded Size 5" x 7.5" x 30" (12.7cm x 19cm x 76cm)
- Load Capacity 85lbs. (38kgs.)