Continental Sonderklasse II 700c Tubular Tyre
Continental is a German automotive engineering company specialising in tyres, amongst other vehicle componentry. Almost 150 years has allowed the company to extensively develop their rubber products to meet the ever-growing demand for faster, stickier, more durable tyres. Continental make rubber for almost all types of bike and are extremely resilient.
- A classic tubular tyre designed for all round track use, including top end racing
- Excellent handling and low rolling resistance makes for a fast and smooth ride
- Casing fabric is made from a traditional finely wound cotton yarn
- Inflates up to 170 psi for superior performance on the track
- Constructed from 2 plies, totalling 170 tpi; 23 mm wide
- Weight: 250 grams