Continental Gator Hardshell 700c Wire Tyre
Continental is a German automotive engineering company specialising in tyres, amongst other vehicle componentry. Almost 150 years has allowed the company to extensively develop their rubber products to meet the ever-growing demand for faster, stickier, more durable tyres. Continental make rubber for almost all types of bike and are extremely resilient.
The Continental Gator Hardshell is a superb all round tyre, great for training miles. Using the design of the Ultra GatorSkin as its basis, this tyre has several added extras. Firstly, the DuraSkin protective layer is placed from bead to bead, for maximum durability. The hardshell casing is built further into the sidewall than before, and an extra wide Poly-X breaker belt covers the entire tread strip for improved puncture protection.
A highly durable, protective and fast rolling tyre, with great traction and handling.
- Bead to bead DuraSkin protection
- low rolling resistance
- Wire bead
- 3 ply, 180tpi
- ETRTO: 23-622/25-622/28-622/32-622
- Weights 330-460g
- Handmade in Germany
More from this brand
- Continental Grand Prix 5000 Road TyreFrom £44.99Save up to 25%
- Continental Gatorskin Tyre£25.49RRP £29.99Save 15%
- Continental Cross King Wire TyreFrom £16.96Save up to 15%
- Continental Mountain King III PureGrip ShieldWall 27.5-Inch Folding Tyre£31.46RRP £34.95Save 10%