The Double Halo Fix-G hub features a fixed HG spline machined as part of the alloy main hub body, with a conventional internal thread for a standard HG type lockring (with easy tool fittings) on either side.
- Note: Must ONLY ever be used with "7mm base Wide Foot" cogs... such as Gusset "Double Six" or Halo "Fat Foot" cogs to avoid the cog biting into the alloy splines on the hub. Regular width HG cogs should NEVER be used.
Halo Fix-G advantages:
- Easy and secure fixing & servicing
- Adjustable chainline- 42-52mm
- Twin cog option (can run 2 cogs together)
- Accepts from 12T + cogs (for compact gearing)
- No need for chainwhip tools
- Hi-polish custom CNC machined hub shell
- HG type fixed spline
- Japanese sealed bearings
- Hollow M10 Cr-Mo axle
- 120mm spacing
- 22mm "Large cone-faces" to avoid damage to frame
- Supplied with cog spacers and alloy lockring